As our pregnancy progresses, each passing day leaves me more convinced that my wife is having a vampire baby. My suspicions have been confirmed after days of days…err..hours…ummm….minutes…ok after Googling “vampire symptoms” and clicking on the first site which was here!
My wife is experiencing many of the symptoms:
- Heightened senses (especially smell)
- Often feels hungry and/or thirsty despite an adequate food diet
- Extreme cravings for certain types of food or extreme cravings that can not be satisfied with food. She typically ends up vomitting or close to it. I am guessing because she is not feasting on blood that our baby vampire is craving.
- Often feel run down, fatigued, tired despite an adequate food diet and activity level
- Frequent headaches for no apparent reason especially after hitting the 10 week mark.
- Often get sick with “flu-like” symptoms with no medical explanation when they go without feeding for a period of time especially nausea in the morning, fatigue and various aches
- She also avoids eating or smelling garlic, claiming doesn’t like the smell or taste of it anymore
- Moodiness/mood swings/quick-tempered
This has to explain my wife’s symptoms. This makes me wonder now…Am I a vampire too? Is my wife? Did she get bit and now we are having a baby Blade?
But then again, my wife does say she feels like she has an alien growing inside her…
What do you think???